24/7 Customer Care Phone Number: (469) 501-2979
By purchasing you agree to all terms below. If you do not agree, please do not purchase. Your use of this website and your purchase, if any, of any and all products through this website is governed by the following:
Red Rex has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to user privacy.
- Email Contact / Direct Mail Contact: By giving us your email address through an opt in form or an online order, you agree that we may contact you by email. We may contact you in the future by including you on email lists to update you on our new promotions. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by unsubscribing to the email message. By giving us a physical shipping address, you agree that we may contact you in the future by postal mail. We may contact you in the future by postal mail to update you on our new promotions.
- 1 Bottle Recurring Subscription Terms. For the 1 Bottle Autoship, credit card on file will be conveniently charged the original price shown on sales receipt on the date of purchase. This price you purchase at will never be raised or changed for as long as you continue the autoship. Card on file will be billed for second order within seven days. Approximately every month thereafter, card on file will be billed and new order shipped. Card on file may be billed within 21 days after last bill depending on logistics and inventory. You can cancel at any time you want by emailing us. You must contact us to cancel and you agree you will contact us. We require 72 hours advance notice before the next billing in order to cancel that next shipment. There is no commitment and no minimum to buy. Once an autoship is cancelled, we cannot reinstate the autoship at a later time, or for that purchase price.
- Information Collection
Information is collected from our users in several ways.
At various points of interaction with the website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself. Participation in, or the use of, other services that require the input of additional information is completely voluntary on your part, and you have the choice about whether to disclose the information necessary to use these features of our site.
In addition to information you actively provide to us, we collect information about how you interact with our site. We collect passive information in order to improve your experience at the site and to compile broad aggregate demographic data and related usage information for internal purposes and for disclosure to third parties, such as advertisers and content partners. These may include: IP addresses, the type of browser being used, pages visited, and how long a user stays on our site.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information in order to customize our site and enhance your overall experience at our site. We try to recognize you using various methods. Once we recognize you, pages, advertisements and other content are customized so that you can see what interests you most. Also, we utilize passive information to learn more about how you interact with our site. This passive information may be combined with your other information for purposes such as: testing and improving your experience at our site. Also, compilation of broad aggregate demographic data and related usage information for internal purposes and for disclosure to third parties, such as advertisers and content partners. This aggregate passive information does not contain any personal information that can identify an individual user.
4. Sharing Information
We may ask you whether information about you may be sent to third parties who have products, services and opportunities which may be useful to you. We understand how important your information is to you. Therefore, we do not share any information that can be tied to you without your permission. If you give your permission to allow third parties to contact you, personal information about you (such as your contact information and other information collected during your visit to our site) may be shared with data aggregators, marketers (possibly in the form of list rental), and other organizations. Regardless of your decision regarding the sharing of your personal information, we may share broad aggregate demographic data and related usage information with our business partners. This aggregate information does not contain any personal information that can identify an individual user.
From time to time, we may decide that it is more efficient to use third parties to perform specific services, such as sending newsletters to our users. If we use a third party to provide specific services, then information (such as contact information) may be shared with that party to the extent necessary for the third party to provide these services. These third party service providers are only allowed to use personally identifiable information for the purpose of providing the specific services requested by us. The third party services covered by this paragraph do not include links to third party sites found on our site.
While we strive to protect the personal information of its users, we will release personal information if required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary or appropriate.
We use a browser feature known as a cookie, which is placed on your computer to make our site more responsive to your needs, by delivering a better and more personalized experience to you. The cookies are stored on your computer`s hard drive and are used by us to help track your clicks and pass information as you go through the pages within our Web site. Cookies can allow us to associate navigational information from browsing visits with personal information you provide at our site.
In addition, we carefully select third party advertising companies and allow them to collect non-personally identifiable information by placing cookies when you choose to visit them and when you visit our site. These selected companies may use information (but not including your name, address, credit card information, e-mail address, or telephone number) about your choice to visit and your visits to our site and other Web sites to provide advertisements about our products and services on this and other web sites. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about no longer having information from these third party cookies used by these companies or provided to.
We have implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard the personal data under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with the processing of your personal information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
7. Business Security/Brand Security. We reserve the right to decline to fulfill any purchase order made with a prompt refund to the credit card made. Reasons include: 1) We cannot identify the billing address or mailing address to our satisfaction; 2) Previous experience with a customer we believe we cannot satisfy; 3) Protection against possible malicious misuse of our brand in the media by the intended buyer in a way meant to defame our brand integrity. We will consider any requests to review our brand in an objective forum made in writing. Unauthorized use of our brand name, likeness, product in photographs is strictly prohibited.7. Links to Other Sites
Our site may contain links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
8. General Provisions
We provide information on natural herbal enhancement. Some of this information is created by us, and some of it is created by third parties. While our site strives to provide accurate expert advice, commentary and other information, we do not make any warranty regarding the accuracy, reliability, correctness or use of any information provided on this site.
In the event that we may sell, assign or transfer some or all of its business to a successor or acquirer, we may sell, assign or transfer all of your information, regardless of your opt status, to such successor or acquirer.
9. Your Acceptance of this Policy
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE (“TERMS”)**
When you purchase you are bound by the following terms. If you do not want to be bound, do not purchase:
1. NO PURCHASE ALLOWED: If you are under age 21, or a pregnant female.
2. LEGAL NAME: You agree to purchase only using your legal name, not a business trade name.
3. PERSONAL USE: You agree to only use personally, and not give to another person, or resell for profit.
4. ORDERS: An order is considered to be complete the moment you electronically purchase at checkout. Any refund policy that is applicable begins at that moment, and not at whatever date it happens to ship, or when you happen to receive it. This is because we cannot control third party logistics and behavior such as a third party shipping entity such as the United States Postal Service. Orders cannot be cancelled after you have purchased, but before we have shipped, while the order is in transit, or if you receive the order but then “do not want it.” We reserve the right to refuse any order, or cancel an existing order, without stated reason. We reserve the right to refuse any future orders from a purchaser, without stated reason. All orders are shipped to the Shipping Address you provide at checkout with USPS Tracking Confirmation. The buyer will know where the order is at all times. The buyer will know when the item has been delivered. It is 100% your responsibility to make sure you have given us a deliverable address where mail addressed to you can be sent. Once the USPS lists a tracked order as “delivered” on public tracking information to the Shipping Address you gave us, we cannot be held liable if you claim that you “did not receive the order” for any reason. We reserve the right to ship to any address with a method that requires signature confirmation, as we see fit, for any reason at all, at our own discretion. We cannot be held liable for certain instructions given by the buyer, such as to “put in back door mailbox,” as we cannot control how the USPS delivers an item. We cannot comply with any requests to change how the order package is assembled, inside or outside, or whether to include receipts, due to the high volume of orders we process. Customers are emailed receipts upon ordering. The USPS is a third party entity whose activities are out of our control. In the rare event we cancel an order, we will notify you by email and refund your money in full within 3 business days. Buyers are responsible in the rare event that USPS imposes any unexpected additional charges for Domestic Orders on the addressee once the USPS has taken control of packages and is in the process of deliveries. Please understand we cannot control and cannot be held liable for USPS activities, including additional USPS fees and surcharges imposed on the addressee, in the course of USPS business. Prices for various products on this website are subject to change without notice. The availability of certain products or quantities on this website are subject to change without notice. This product frequently sells out. We will always fulfill an already placed order at the price paid. We cannot guarantee and have no liability as to whether the price will stay the same in the future for any quantity or version of this product.
5. WARRANTIES: We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, except 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
6. USE AT OWN RISK: You agree to and accept that your use of product is 100% at your own risk. If you are hypertensive, or taking any medications or dietary supplements, you agree to consult with physician before using.
7. NO LIABILITY: Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of any advice, product or services you receive from us, or physical or emotional harm or injury from use of any product, advice, or services. We disclaim all liability for any loss, damage or theft to orders once shipped to you in the mailing system or for any order you mail back to us for a refund. Shipping times are estimates only, and not guaranteed. Orders ship “as is” to the Shipping Address a customer provides when orders are electronically submitted. We disclaim all liability for whether orders are deliverable to the Shipping Address the customer gives when orders are submitted electronically at the checkout page. We have no liability for an order once USPS tracking shows it has entered the USPS postal system. We have no liability if a customer orders an item, and then refuses delivery. Any items marked “Return to Sender” cannot be refunded or exchanged.
8. DAMAGES: In no event shall the total liability to you by us or any of our licensors or suppliers for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you to us, if any, for purchasing the product.
9. WAIVER: You agree to hold us harmless with regard to your breach of these terms or your physical or emotional distress, harm, accident or accidental injury or other similar incident in regard to using product, advice, or services.11. ARBITRATION: You agree any dispute arising between us will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration and the arbitration decision may be enforced and judgment entered thereon in any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, and not by any state law concerning arbitration. By agreeing to this arbitration agreement, you are giving up your right to go to court, including your right to a jury trial.
10. NO CLASS ACTION: There shall be no right or authority for any claim to be arbitrated on a class action basis or in a purported representative capacity. No claim submitted to arbitration is heard by a jury or may be brought as a private attorney general. You do not have the right to act as a class representative or participate as a member of a class of claimants with respect to any claim submitted to arbitration. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims against us and may not preside over any kind of representative or class proceeding against us. You acknowledge that this class action waiver is material and essential to the arbitration of any disputes between the parties and is non-severable from the agreement to arbitrate claims. If any portion of this class action waiver is limited, voided, or cannot be enforced, then the parties’ agreement to arbitrate shall be null and void.
11. BREACH OF TERMS: You acknowledge that any breach, threatened or actual, of these Terms will cause irreparable injury to us, injury not quantifiable in monetary damages, and we would not have an adequate remedy at law. You thus agree we shall be entitled, in addition to other available remedies, to seek and be awarded an injunction or other appropriate equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction restraining any breach, threatened or actual, of your obligations under any provision of these Terms of Purchase. Thus you waive any requirement that we post any bond or other security in the event any injunctive or equitable relief is sought by or awarded to us to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- All Orders ship Same Day or within 2 Business Days by Domestic Ground
- Domestic Ground takes approximately 2-3 Business Days to arrive once your item is shipped
- All orders ship First Class with USPS Tracking Number – you will know exactly where it is at all times
- All orders ship in Plain Packaging
- The Words “Red Rex” will NOT appear on the packaging. Your wife or girlfriend will not know what you are ordering unless you tell them!
- All Orders ship in Thick and Strong Bubble-Wrap Packaging to Protect your Purchase and Insulate Against Damage in the mailing system
13 REFUNDS: There are no refunds for any purchases, at any time, except for where we do not ship an order to you to the shipping address you input electronically when you purchase at checkout, within 30 days from the date of purchase. There is no refund if a tracking number attached to your name and shipping address has been produced and issued by a third party such as the United States Postal Service within this time period, and the order is thus en route, or has already been delivered. Red Rex works for over 95% of customers. Because of our many satisfied customers, and long track record of widespread results for this product, we are confident this refund policy is satisfactory and necessary in order to reduce potential fraud. We cannot control, have no liability, and there is no refund where: 1) unfortunately a health condition you have will affect your results using this product; 2) if the shipping address you give us is undeliverable by the third party delivery carrier, where you input an incorrect shipping address, where you list 2 different conflicting shipping addresses within the same shipping address (i.e., you list a Post Office Box plus a residential street address – we will pick one and ship) or if you or the delivery carrier, declare “return to sender;”3) if the product is damaged in the mail when you receive it (an extremely rare occurrance), as we cannot control the behavior of third parties, such as a delivery carrier like the United States Postal Service. Refunds processed within 7-10 business days, less shipping and handling. You must contact us beforehand. We have no liability for unsolicited returns that are shipped back to one of our mailing addresses. In cases of high volume of sales, we reserve the right to ship partial orders of extremely large amounts of pills, shipping the remainder to you, at no further cost to you, shortly thereafter. We reserve the right to refuse to ship an order and refuse a refund for any order we deem possibly fraudulent, based on the purchaser, shipping address, or any combination thereof. This is an extremely rare case but does happen. This determination of a possibly fraudulent order is in our sole discretion. We have no obligation to notify the purchaser of this decision or to ship an order or give a refund in these extreme, rare cases. In such a case, to protect against future fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to refuse to ship future orders for the purchaser, as well as refuse future refunds. This is because our company is taxed a surcharge by the credit card companies when we issue refunds. We have no obligation to bear added business costs for refunds caused by the customer’s liability or possible fraudulent activity; 14. HOW TO CANCEL: There is no commitment and no minimum to buy. You can cancel at any time by contacting us at our email address or by phone To cancel your autoship subscription and stop future credit card charges: you must contact us directly by phone or email and tell us you want to cancel. We cannot cancel future charges unless and until you contact us directly. Please allow 3-5 business days to process. For subscription orders, we cannot cancel within 72 hours of your recurring charge date Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) or after your recurring charge date has passed. The “Recurring Charge Date” is defined as the entire calendar date beginning at 12 Midnight Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) on that date. You will be responsible for payment: 1) once any order is submitted electronically, 2) an order already shipped to you; 3) an order already delivered to you. Once an order is submitted electronically, orders cannot be cancelled or changed and will be processed and ship “as is.” 15. RESULTS NOT TYPICAL: Individual results vary and are not predictable.16. INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY: All statements made have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They should not be considered medical advice, always consult a doctor for medical advice.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing you agree with this disclaimer: You agree that, when you purchase, you are also approving of the quality of our goods and services at the time of your purchase. You agree that you have no further expectations of quality of goods and services, as your expectations have already been satisfied by your act of purchasing. You agree, before you chargeback, to contact us by phone, text, or email in order to ask for a refund. You agree results will vary with each individual. You agree any results made are not guaranteed and can vary depending on the individual. If you are not satisfied the very first time, we will gladly give you 100% of your Money Back – no questions asked! We are not responsible for the views or statements expressed by our users. Any extraordinary results experienced by any individual is specified explicitly.
The information and opinions offered here on this website was written and designed for educational and entertainment purposes only. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, and is not to treat, diagnosis, or cure any medical condition. Please seek out medical advice from a licensed doctor should you have any questions that are medical in nature. Parts of this website may from time to time contain information supplied by visitors and other outside parties. redrexredpill.com is not responsible for comments or information made by visitors or others here on the website. Reserves the right to review items posted in any part of my website and edit them, for any reason, at any time.
*Results will vary with each individual. There is no surety of results. None of the effects of these pills should be construed as being permanent.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended for use in diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease or intended to affect the structure or function of the body of humans or animals. Your result may vary from clinical test results on product or ingredients. All products sold on this website are not drugs and should not be construed as one. All products are Made in the USA.
Content on this site is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for medical advice provided by your physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. You should read carefully all product packaging and labels. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your physician or health care provider.
Clinical and Scientific Sources Cited on Red Rex® Red Pill Male Enhancement Website: On Cnidium historically being used by Kings as a choice sex herb by Ancient Kings in the Han Dynasty, see: J Mol Graph Model. 2009 Oct;28(3):261-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jmgm.2009.08.004. Epub 2009 Aug 8.Computational screening and design of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to block phosphodiesterase-5. Chen CY.; On the efficacy of Cnidium, see Vasorelaxing effect of coumarins from Cnidium monnieri on rabbit corpus cavernosum.Planta Med. 2001; On medical doctors confirming Epimedium Brevicornum Maxim can effectively improve erectile function, see: Chen KK, Chiu JH. Effect of Epimedium brevicornum Maxim extract on elicitation of penile erection in the rat. Urology. 2006;67:631-5; On the efficacy of the active ingredient in Epimedium Brevicornum Maxim, Icariin, including helping to inhibit PDE-5, see Ning H, Xin ZC, Lin G et al. Effects of icariin on phosphodiesterase-5 activity in vitro and cyclic guanosine monophosphate level in cavernous smooth muscle cells. Urology 2006;68:1350-4; On L-Arginine increasing nitric oxide in the body, which causes vasodilation and helps you maintain an erection, see Andrew, P.J.; Myer, B. (August 15 1999). “Enzymatic function of nitric oxide synthases”. Cardiovascular Research 43 (3): 521–531 REVIEW. doi:10.1016/S0008-6363(99)00115-7; On L-Arginine Ethyl Ester, with the presence of an ester, allowing Ethyl Ester to pass through the intestine largely intact (in contrast to free-form L-Arginine largely degraded), thereby making the ergogenic effects of Arginine Ethyl Ester more pronounced, see Pharmaceutical Research, July 1999, Volume 16, Issue 7, pp 1074-1080, Carbomer Inhibits Tryptic Proteolysis of Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone and N-α-Benzoyl-L-Arginine Ethyl Ester by Binding the Enzyme, G. F. Walker , R. Ledger, I. G. Tucker; On 66% percent of women initiating divorce over 50, and 75% percent of women in their 50s enjoying a serious, exclusive relationship after their divorce – often within 2 years, see AARP Research, http://www.aarp.org/relationships/love-sex/info-2004/divorce.html
©2017 RED REX OVER 50. All Rights Reserved. “RED REX®“,”The Red Pill for Men Over 50®” and “The First Natural Male Enhancer Specifically Made for Men Over 50®“ are Registered Trademarks.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The statements made on this website are for informational purposes only. They should not be considered medical advice. Always consult a doctor for medical advice. No natural herbal supplement can work 100% exactly the same for 100% of users. Results are not typical for 100% of users. To find out how Red Rex® will work for you, try our Free Sample.